[Mailman-Users] PHP List for humgreen at humboldtgreens.org sends duplicate messages

Dana Silvernale dsilver at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 8 12:29:15 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am the list administrator for the PHP list
humgreen at humboldtgreens.org.

I entered the html code for a web page I designed in Dreamweaver. I
copied and pasted directly from Dreamweaver and added the http
address for the images. The listserve sent the web page beautifully
when I tested it in an email to myself, but when I sent it to my
list, it went unformatted with links instead of the web page I
received in my test. Now when I test it to myself and others on my
list, it sends duplicate copies, one as a simple email with links,
the other as the web page. How can I get the list serve to send only
the web page design?

I will email you the two messages I am receiving so that you can see
for yourself what I am getting. The subject line will read:
PHP List for humgreen at humboldtgreens.org sends duplicate messages -
sample

Thanks!

Dana Silvernale