[Mailman-Users] Python process size grows 30x in 8 hours (memory

Fletcher Cocquyt fcocquyt at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 1 22:28:27 CEST 2008

Not finding a "leak" ref - save a irrelevant (for this runner issue) admindb
one:

god at irt-smtp-02:mailman-2.1.11 1:26pm 58 # ls
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS   Mailman           README-I18N.en    STYLEGUIDE.txt
configure         doc               misc              templates
BUGS              Makefile.in       README.CONTRIB    TODO
configure.in      gnu-COPYING-GPL   mkinstalldirs     tests
FAQ               NEWS              README.NETSCAPE   UPGRADING
contrib           install-sh        scripts
INSTALL           README            README.USERAGENT  bin               cron
messages          src
god at irt-smtp-02:mailman-2.1.11 1:26pm 59 # egrep -i leak *
NEWS:      (Tokio Kikuchi's i18n patches), 862906 (unicode prefix leak in
admindb),

Thanks

Email: fcocquyt at stanford.edu
Phone: (650) 724-7485