[Mailman-Users] Efficient handling of cross-posting

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jan 30 01:56:31 CET 2008

I was speaking in terms of the practical reality of a 100% unpaid all-
volunteer project, like Mailman. There are simply way too many other
things going on that are much higher priority.

If you pay certain Mailman developers real money for such a feature,
then it will get done. If you write such a feature yourself or get
someone else to write it for you and contribute that back to the
Mailman project, then there's at least a decent chance it may be
considered for inclusion in a future release, although you should keep
in mind that it takes a fair amount of time and effort to validate
someone else's code, albeit somewhat less than writing it yourself.

I don't see any other possible options as far as the Mailman project
is concerned.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone