[Mailman-Users] Efficient handling of cross-posting

Mikhail T. mi+mailman at aldan.algebra.com
Tue Jan 29 18:17:23 CET 2008

вівторок 29 січень 2008 12:05 по, Steve Burling Ви написали:
> I love comments like this.  If it "can't be too difficult...", I suggest
> you put on your Python programming hat, and get coding.

Whatever I code up will, naturally, need to be approved by the
project-maintainers. This is why securing their acceptance /in principle/ is
important before beginning the actual work.

As long as the official position remains:

<<We do not do a "single instance store" within the archiving system of
  Mailman, and I can pretty much guarantee you that we never will.>>

demanding work from a would-be contributor is facetious and insincere...

If I get something like: "Uhm, interesting, please send your patches", I'll
get to work... Yours,

 -mi