[Mailman-Users] Changing base URL for HTML GUI

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 28 02:04:01 CET 2008

Hi again,
	Just a quick question in this one. I've been running Mailman
for a long time (2.1.5 patched to 2.1.6 from memory) on one of my
servers.
	In the administration & general GUI HTML pages, if I go to
the URL & enter the password, it will then redirect me to a different
URL that starts with the hostname of the server - for example:

http://domain.com/mailman/admin/listname (then I log in to the
Mailman admin interface)

Click a link such as General Options which will redirect to:

http://hostname.domain.com/mailman/listname/general (also prompting
me to relogin with password details)

	I wonder if someone could direct me as to where to correct
this so it doesn't redirect to the server's hostname - all other
lists on the server work fine. I am guessing this will be somewhere
within the config for the list but I don't want to be playing around
& ruin something. Many thanks for any assistance.
--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400