[Mailman-Users] Mailing list continues to lock

Matt Zimmerman matt.l.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:47:02 CET 2008

I am using mailman 2.1.8. We seemed to have a issue today with messages
being queued up in the qfiles/in. After looking more into it it seems like
one of the mailing lists and the qrunner was locked. So I removed the both
locks. But they continued to lock up. So I brute force removed all of the
locks until the messages were dequeued. The messages seem not to be queuing
any more and the qrunner is not locking. The mailing list is still locking
though. The lock logs from earlier in the day say "unexpected linkcount:-1".
Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Matt