[Mailman-Users] Having the Web interface show the same lists with or without the "www." prefix

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Sat Jan 26 20:28:10 CET 2008

Raquel,

That is a good question.  I tried a server alias but that did not seem
to work with Apache 2.2 (I think it did with 1.3 but who knows! my
memory ain't what is used to be).  All other web pages would work
except for the Mailman lists.

However, after having a Java Stout (my favorite mid-day beverage) and
a slice of pizza (stimulated the dormant coding neurons in my brain) I
was struck by the obvious:

   Redirecting www.domain.com/mailman/ to domain.com/mailman/

All is well.  Thanks for the input!

Paul