[Mailman-Users] content type

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jan 25 23:30:48 CET 2008

Con Wieland wrote:
> Can someone explain why I got this message with no additional text in
> the message.
>
> Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part

This appears to be the result of Scrubber, so if this was an individual
list message as opposed to a plain digest or an archived message, it is
caused in part by scrub_nondigest being Yes, but regardless, the same
thing will be seen in the archive and the plain digest.

It is impossible to say for sure without seeing the original raw message
as sent TO the list, but my best guess is it was a malformed MIME
message with an elemental part with type multipart/alternative.