[Mailman-Users] Promotion

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:41:14 CET 2008

Now this is the most logical and reasonale answer I've ever got .. this is what I call: a reply from a professional.. she's right, I have no idea that this is spamming.. all I know about spamming is those who send you repeatedly every once in a while, and all I wanna do is send a simple invite and that's all.. if this is spamming, then screw it .. I'm no programmer and no whiz.. somebody gave me this huge list of emails for money and said it will make people more aware of my site if I used it to invite them ..

anyways, thanks cyndi.. I really appeciate your help ..

and for the guys who thrashed me.. thanks too, but I didn't know..

anyways, no harm done..

Thanks ..