[Mailman-Users] Cannot accept or reject messages as moderator

Danila Ulyanov du at bestwaytech.com
Thu Jan 24 21:30:19 CET 2008

Thanks for all the help guys! Embarrassingly, it was in fact a very
stupid configuration error. I completely forgot we used a mirror domain
for mailman (so it doesn't conflict with main virtual domain in postfix)
and a few weeks ago I made all domains redirect to the main domain in
apache configuration, obviously that broke mailman since domains now
differed. All fixed now.

Danila