[Mailman-Users] (OT) Newbie with recurring frustrations!

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Wed Jan 23 21:06:36 CET 2008

Actually bad support for mailman is a common problem among web hosts. Since
mailman comes package along with cpanel and other popular hosting control
panels, many web hosts freely advertise it with their services without
having the knowledge of runnning a reliable mailman server. Even large hosts
such as Bluehost is not immune from this since we have received a number of
former clients in the past several months from them over bad support of
their mailman service.

BTW -- we offer all of those services that your client needs and provide the
support for them. Just contact me and I am sure we can work something out.

Regards,
Brian
EMWD.com -  'Powered by Techies'