[Mailman-Users] Newbie with recurring frustrations!

Joyce Dowling joyce.dowling at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 07:19:28 CET 2008

We just purchased this service in Nov. I don't know how I'd get my money back. There are so many services out there; how can one tell if a hosting provider is a good one? I did get recommendations on this one and there were good reviews. I had other sites on this server, too, and only recently am I experiencing this kind of problem. I know I need to move, though, because they answered my ticket saying it was fixed again this evening and my test messages from 45 mins. ago haven't come through yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

From: Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>