[Mailman-Users] Cannot accept or reject messages as moderator

Danila Ulyanov du at bestwaytech.com
Tue Jan 22 19:26:56 CET 2008

Unfortunately this is not the error I am getting. It does not keep
re-asking me for password and there were no web server changes.

I also tried looking at
http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/repos/mailman-ssls/mailman-ssls/doc/secure-list-patch.pod
instructions on how to debug, but they were utterly confusing.

Any other suggestions on what I can try?

Thanks!