[Mailman-Users] mass subscribe

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:46:57 CET 2008

hi,

I have a dedicated server with cent-OS .. I access my mailman using:

http://www.mydoman.com/mailman/admin/listname

based on the message below, a nice fellow answered my questions by: path-to-mailman/bin/....

now I browsed my server using SSH but couldn't find the path to mailman anywhere, I automatically installed it using the control panel of my server.. but I don't know where I can find the path to mailman and the bin directory in it to run the commands! could anyone please help me?

here's my previous message and the answer of the nice guy: