[Mailman-Users] mass subscribe one per line, names too?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jan 18 01:00:11 CET 2008

On 1/18/08, jidanni at jidanni.org wrote:

>  Gentlemen, the administrator's mass subscriptions entry box does not
>  mention how to get their English names added too. Does one put them in like:
>
>  Ted Blazanov <bzz at example.com>
>  Neurdovitz <bxzz at example.com>

Yup.  This is mentioned in the archives, but I'm still looking for
the relevant piece of documentation or the appropriate FAQ Wizard
entry.

>  Also say I have chosen site language = English. May I still enter
>  Chinese UTF names or expect disaster?

Dunno.  The developers of Mailman have tried to make it as
multi-language friendly as possible, but this may or may not work.
Feel free to give it a try and let us know how it works out for you.