[Mailman-Users] Several domains

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Jan 14 17:38:50 CET 2008

In a flurry of recycled electrons, Melinda Gilmore wrote:
> One feature that is important to us is the ability to support
> > multiple domain names - i.e., with our current use of Communigate,
> > we can create lists for ecqnet.org, oh-pin.org, etc.
>
> Is this possible with mailman?

Current versions of mailman don't intrinsically support multiple
domains, however it is possible, look in the FAQ  and archives for
'virtual domain'.

One method require patching the code somewhat (it works, I use it),
the other requires running multiple instances of mailman (one for each
domain). Both have tradeoffs, but those are described in the faq
entries & emails.

z!