[Mailman-Users] howto cancell a message

Gabriel Millerd gmillerd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:45:09 CET 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 5:39 PM, Jonathan Dill <jonathan at nerds.net> wrote:

> I have a client with a ~50,000 subscriber newsletter that goes out once
> a week, and they always send it out to an internal test list first so
> they can check for spelling errors or anything else that might be
> embarrassing before the message goes out.  Even so, I did have to abort

This workflow is just priceless for such transmissions. I setting up a
CGI to 'vote allow/decline' messages, as sadly it takes just one
person to allow a message through and with work environments as they
tend to be the velocity of emails and the added mailing list websites
and google crawling can make these problems massive.

--
Gabriel Millerd