[Mailman-Users] Variables in welcome message are not replaced

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 7 07:12:18 CET 2008

On 1/6/08, Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

>  Plesk doesn't enter into this one.  I'm using Plesk to create my lists,
>  and this doesn't happen to me or my subscribers.

Plesk doesn't enter into this issue directly, but the fact that he's
using Plesk means that he probably can't make any of the necessary
changes himself, or at the very least he's going to have to do a lot
more work to properly integrate that with Plesk -- I've worked on
sites where they upgraded Mailman while keeping Plesk, and I can tell
you that it was one of the worst nightmares I've ever seen.