[Mailman-Users] List of Mailing Lists

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 3 16:07:36 CET 2008

Didier Trosset wrote:

>I am having a problem in the page that shows the list of publicly available
>lists: mailman/listinfo.
>
>It does not show the 9 lists that exists. All 9 are working correctly, and
>are marked as public.
>
>   It shows either 8 of them, or the last 1 that I created.

See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.062.htp>.

>One big change occurs before I created the last one: I changed the
>domainname (the hostname remains the same) of the system.

Your lists do not all have the same host name in their hidden
web_page_url attribute. The lists you see on the overview pages are
the ones that match the host name in the url you use to visit the
page. This is all addressed in the above referenced FAQ.