[Mailman-Users] refresh my cross post list with updated members in sub lists after every 10 minutes

Gabriel Millerd gmillerd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:50:57 CET 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 2:26 AM, Vinita Aggarwal <vinita.aggarwal at un.org.in> wrote:
> will do as suggested.
>
> I have checked, no one has info and no cron exists on my machine. I have
> checked at OS level also
>
> Please advice, is there any way that I can make these cross posts updated
> automatically.

I have seen some barebone solaris machines without crond that syslog
remotely, but those were basically desktops. Some admins remote all
syslog and all webserver logs. Hard sell to not have any logging for
your mail server though, ouch. I would guess that you have it
installed and its just not in your path or what not.

Depends on your mta, then you could setup something like this (a quick
script for a list user)

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhhpvzq5_9dd9vj7dx

--
Gabriel Millerd