[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Feb 21 10:26:03 CET 2008

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:05:28 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:

> Are you getting the "deferral based on customer complaints"?  If so,
> do you think they're lying about that, or something?  (I'm not
> claiming that you or any of your clients are spamming, and I don't
> really care whether Yahoo customers are on average dumber than a
> fencepost; the question is about Yahoo procedures.)

Yes, i'm sure that these user complaints are not true.
The sever has only about two dozen mailinglists on it.
The few users that are on the machine dont use it for mail.
Not to mention that all mailinglist use some heavy spam filtering
that catches over 99% of it.

Never the less, i asked yahoo about these user complaints
but this question simply got ignored.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred