[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Gabriel Millerd gmillerd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:50:43 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Brian Carpenter <brian at emwd.com> wrote:

>  As for customer complaints, I would not be able to tell since Yahoo makes it
>  just about impossible to get on their feedback loop program. Believe me AOL

  Couldnt this just be an issue of people on the list marking the
email as SPAM or the mail finding its way into the Bulk mail folder
for the yahoo, sbc/ameritech, etc domains?

There are plenty of people that have this issue with forgot password
reminders, account activations and what not with yahoo (according to
google search). This seems reasonable rather than them actual accusing
you of spamming.
--
Gabriel Millerd