[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Wed Feb 20 17:42:10 CET 2008

I might not be understanding Yahoo's statement correctly but that answer
doesn't seem to apply to connections being terminated for deferred reasons,
hence the " When this limit is reached, no further messages will be accepted
for delivery as our server automatically terminates the connection (without
giving an error code)." "Reestablish connections if you do not get an error
code" statements.

Regards,
Brian