[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Wed Feb 20 17:03:09 CET 2008

I doubt any web hosting company is going to enabled personalization on a
shared server environment. I know we won't. It is just too large of a
resource hit.

I also am not seeing this magic number (5) triggering Yahoo's response in my
observations of our mail logs. I think people are just speculating when they
try to find out why Yahoo is delaying their mail.

Regards,
Brian