[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Rick Harris rick at learntime.com
Wed Feb 20 13:06:20 CET 2008

Thank you for the response.

I have spent time testing individual mail to the same addresses from the
same source and I am successful.

What I failed to note in my posting is that this occurs when the mail is
going to multiple addresses as in a normal post.  If I go into my list and
turn everyone off except for my Yahoo address, it will work EVERY time.
Then I go back in and turn all of the addresses back on and the Yahoo
addresses get "deferred" including mine.

I'm not blaming Mailman...I'm just asking if there is something about
Mailman that I can change that will overcome this.  Changing anything about
Yahoo would be like changing heaven and earth.  Surely, someone else is
experiencing this issue.

Thanks again,

Rick Harris