[Mailman-Users] Pending messages disappeared from admindb

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Feb 11 05:01:44 CET 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 18:52 -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> I updated the FAQ at
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.070.htp>
> to say not to change the heldmsg-* file names.
>
> The FAQ on renaming a list at <http://www.list.org/faq.html> and
> mirrors is so out of date, I'm surprised you could follow it at all,
> but maybe we can change it to provide a link to the FAQ Wizard for 2.1.

Yes, that would be helpful.

I think the whole site could use some reorganization.  I had seen the
FAQ Wizard page before, but I have no idea how I got there.  If I follow
the FAQ link in the left-hand nav panel, I get the old one.

Thanks for your help.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs