[Mailman-Users] Non-members seemingly able to post

Robert Boyd Skipper robert at skipperweb.org
Thu Feb 7 17:33:39 CET 2008

Mark:

Thanks again.  This is greatly helpful.  I'll look into all of these suggestions today.
  It turns out that emails beginning with a hyphen also get through.  So I'm
supplementing a filter for an initial underscore with a filter for an initial \W as
well.  Until I know the exact parameter of the hole in mailman, I'd rather delay some
legitimate posts than let through any more spam.

Skipper

--
Robert Boyd Skipper
P.O. Box 593