[Mailman-Users] Default new users not able to post

Robert Everson robert at reverson.net
Wed Feb 6 19:20:32 CET 2008

Is there anyway to have new users unable to post to the list?  I got
the list able to not get confirmation, and I (the admin) get emails
whenever someone gets added to the list, for some security.

However, it now seems like users are able to post to the list, whereas
I only want one or two people to be able to post to this list.  Is
there anyway to default this so that new subscribers don't get the
ability to post?

Robert