[Mailman-Users] Outgoing qrunner stops working and outgoingmails get stuck

SP ippaso at trashmail.net
Wed Feb 6 15:00:29 CET 2008

Mark Sapiro ha scritto:

> Was this at the time that you restarted Mailman?

Yes, possibly it was that time...

In fact so far my solution to the problem has been a cron job which
sends a SIGHUP signal to outgoin runner once a day at a fixed time, just
to fix the situation in case something was wrong, and sometimes in
correspondece to the time of that cron job I can find a similar entry in
the error log.

I read in some other posts in this list that possibly a cron job like
this is not a good idea since it can happens that the runner is busy
when it receives the signal, but so far this is the only (partial and
easy) cure I can think of... :-)

Thank you,

Paso