[Mailman-Users] Mails not archived

Visvanath Ratnaweera ratnaweera at dplanet.ch
Mon Feb 4 22:19:18 CET 2008

Hi Mark

Ref: Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> 04.02.2008 20:53
> Visvanath Ratnaweera wrote:
> >
> >The testmails are also delivered. But not archived. What could
> >be missing?
>

> Is ArchRunner running?

That was it! It did a lot of processing. At the end "Feb 2008"
archive appeared with the second test-mail. The first test-mail,
which was also delivered, is not there. It doesn't matter.

> Are the list's archive attribute set to Yes?

Yes. From the beginning.

> Are there errors in Mailman's error log?

Only one:
---
Feb 04 20:12:26 2008 (16531) Uncaught runner exception: [Errno 13] Permission de
nied: '/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/OURLIST/database/2008-February-date.l
ock.dskt6990.16531.1'
---

> Are there files in qfiles/archive/ waiting processing?

Is empty.

Thank you very much. You saved our LUG! :-)

regards
Visvaanath