[Mailman-Users] Digests for bounces and mail list stats?

Sun Feb 3 22:25:30 CET 2008

On 2/2/2008, Stephen J. Turnbull (stephen at xemacs.org) wrote:
> Sure, but does anybody just sit on the edge of their chair waiting to
> be biffed that a bounce message is waiting for them?

Actually, I have a few lists that, yes, I must deal with bounces
immediately (or asap) - it is how the nature of these lists.

But the others are not time-sensitive, and having their bounces
digestified would be fine.

So if this is done, I hope that it is at least an option per list.

--

Best regards,

Charles