[Mailman-Users] changing image script on the mailing list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 1 05:20:18 CET 2008

Michael James Wright wrote:

Go to
<http://stormsearchers.com/mailman/edithtml/stormsearcher_stormsearchers.com>
(or follow the "Edit the public HTML pages and text files" link from
<http://stormsearchers.com/mailman/admin/stormsearcher_stormsearchers.com>)
and edit the "General list information page".

You can add css and modify html, but don't change any of the special
<MM-*> tags unless you know what you're doing.