[Mailman-Users] Not sending any mail and not populating subscribers

Tony Wessels tony.wessels at aptare.com
Fri Feb 1 02:03:38 CET 2008

I just setup a mailman list on my server and have several people
subscribe to the list. However, Mailman is not sending out any Welcome
emails to the subscribers, nor are any subscribers listed in the
subscribers list in the admin console. I have posted some messages
myself as a subscriber, but nothing is going out. Any ideas? Do I need
to create a separate email account on the server that matches the email
account that mailman created for the list? Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated. I'm not super technical and am configuring this through the
console, not doing any command line.

Thanks,

Tony