[Mailman-Users] Finding nomail subscribers

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Wed Dec 31 17:36:37 CET 2008

Is there a way to find the 'nomail' subscribers to a list [or, for that
matter, subscribers selected by other criteria: e.g., all subscribers
getting the list via digest]?  I got a bounce-set-to-nomail notice and I
cleverly deleted it by mistake and I'd like to follow up but I don't see
an easy way to find the two bouncees other than shuffle through the
[fairly large] list, 18-members-at-a-time looking for the two
'nomail/bounce's.  Is there an easier way? [command line is fine: I do
have shell access to the mailman server]  Thanks!

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA