[Mailman-Users] Spam to list-owner

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Dec 21 00:55:47 CET 2008

on 12/20/08 2:35 PM, Lindsay Haisley said:

> What do you mean by this.  Can shell account users not interactively use
> spamc or spamassassin from a command prompt?

By interactive, I mean that SpamAssassin (or SpamBayes) would be
executed before we give the sender a "250 Ok" for the message.  That
would allow us to reject stuff that gets a high spam score instead of
dropping it.

We don't have any shell users on either of these domains.  Well, at
least we don't have any that get their mail on these systems, all mail
is forwarded elsewhere and we don't provide any POP3 or IMAP services.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out