[Mailman-Users] Integration with PHP

Alberto Pereira albertopereira at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:51:27 CET 2008

Thanks.

Ended up by adding "<email>_mod=on" as a GET variable and it worked.

Another problem:

I'm trying to find a way to send weekly digests to specific users. I could
write a bunch of code to store the specified users, check the dates on
emails and send them once a week with a cron job, but is there a easier way
to do that?

thanks again,

Alberto