[Mailman-Users] automatically remove uncaught bounces

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:00:35 CET 2008

Hi,

I recieve hundreds of messages everyday as uncaught bounce notifications and most of them are spam ADs of pills and stuff sent to my list.. and some of them are actually uncaught bounces by mailman. I can't keep opening the messages everyday to filter them, on the other hand I can't afford to ignore the actual uncaught spams in order not to be blocked by their corresponding mail servers!

is there a way to let mailman unsubscribe the addresses of uncaught spams automatically from my lists instead of sending it to me?

Thanks..