[Mailman-Users] Lapsed domain name

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Dec 3 19:16:59 CET 2008

> From: Jan Steinman <Jan at Bytesmiths.com>
>
> I'd start slamming the list with thousands of messages (yea, I know,
> unkind to the hapless subscribers) in the hope that all the bounces
> and admin backscatter will spur the new domain owner into action.

Before everyone starts jumping all over me for writing this, I should
have bracketed that with <sarcasm>...</sarcasm> Please don't do that.

Mark's suggestion that you politely tell the hosting service that the
list will be reported to various spam cops as a spam site should get
results. Do "whois domainname" to find out the email addresses of
people who can help you.

:::: The Earth isn't a pizza. You can't dial up and have one
delivered! -- Alf ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::