[Mailman-Users] Administrivia intercept not working.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Dec 1 20:08:20 CET 2008

Hello All,

I run a small mailing list which under version 2.1.11 of Mailman. A
while ago, an unsubscribe message came to the list rather than be
intercepted and acted upon.  I thought nothing of it at the time, but
a similar occurrence on another list (to which I subscribe but do not
have admin priveleges) prompted me to look closer at my settings.  Admin
messages to the list are supposed to be intercepted, but for some
reason, this one (actually, there were several from the same person)
wasn't.  Obviously something amiss.  The other list runs under v2.1.9 of
MM.

I can forward copies of messages (with headers) if required so those of
you more knowledgeable than me can see what's happening.

Finally, I only have web access to my Mailman list settings (via cPanel)
as the list is run by my domain provider's servers, not locally.
Therefore, I can't alter code directly.  What access the list owner of
the second list has, I don't know.

Thanks, in advance, for all assistance.

--
 Regards  _