[Mailman-Users] digest reply-to

Alan.Rubin at nt.gov.au Alan.Rubin at nt.gov.au
Thu Aug 28 03:16:30 CEST 2008

Hello,

Where can you set an explicit digest reply-to email address?  I have tried the
General Options and the reply-to is always to the list no matter what I change
(even if I set an explicit reply-to address).  If I have a one-way list that
only sends in digest, I don't want people/autoresponders to pick up the list as
the reply-to and fill up the next digest (in the case when an allowed poster is
on holidays and fails to set their out-of-office policy correctly, for example).

Regards,

Alan Rubin
Technician Unix
DCS Midrange Services