[Mailman-Users] Mailman not recognizing some bounces?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Aug 27 09:16:16 CEST 2008

skip at pobox.com writes:

 > The most problematic domains are rediffmail.com, big.or.jp,
 > 163.com, ospaz.ru and 126.com.  The bounce messages from 163.com
 > and 126.com (and I think big.or.jp) are written in the native
 > character sets (Chinese or Japanese),

163.com and 126.com are big spam sources which (unfortuantely) also
host a few genuine users.  If you think you're getting genuine
bounces, then one of the core guys will have to help you.  If you
think it's spam-related, feel free to send copies to me (off-list) and
I can probably verify for you.  I suggest gzipped attachments as (for
obvious reasons) I have filters with big teeth for CJK spam.