[Mailman-Users] admin web access

Karen R McArthur kmcarthu at bates.edu
Mon Aug 25 20:21:37 CEST 2008

I have applied the "site_hide_list_options.patch" in order to limit
owner access to the list configurations via the web interface - however,
a side effect of this is that our mailman admin cannot access those
options either.  (true, I can export the config, modify the text file
and re-apply the config to the list, but that is very labor intensive...)

How can I limit the list owners - yet still allow the mailman admin
access to ALL the options via the web?

--
Karen R. McArthur <kmcarthu at bates.edu>
Systems Administrator

If you find that everybody else is right and you're wrong,
it might just be that you're thinking outside the box. The
world is yet to catch up.