[Mailman-Users] changes at aol

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Aug 14 03:46:00 CEST 2008

On 8/13/08, Ed at JustBrits wrote:

>  I would be MORE prone to believe that "their customers" have absolutely
>  NO CLUE, Stephan and being aolers don't 'care' enough to complain
>  (even IF they know how to) -:)-:)!!

All their customers know is that they are doing everything they can
to make the spam pain go away.  So, they hit "Report as spam" for
every single message, and boy does that make them feel good.

Of course if they thought you were ever throwing away any of their
e-mail (spam or not), they'd be really hopping mad.  So, you make
sure they never find out.