[Mailman-Users] changes at aol

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Aug 14 03:39:00 CEST 2008

On 8/13/08, Larry Stone wrote:

>  Why even receive them at that point? They're little more than spam
>  themselves so maybe it's time to ban all mail from AOL as AOL will then be a
>  known spammer. :-(

If you set yourself up to receive them, it's a lot harder for AOL to
automatically mark you as a spammer.  Unless you actually are a
spammer, you're not going to get enough Scomp reports to show up on
their radar, and you can pretty much safely ignore them.

At least, that's what we've been told by the AOL representative we
have been working with.