[Mailman-Users] changing Mailman layout

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Aug 13 16:49:50 CEST 2008

Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

>Where do I look to change Mailman layout (I know where to change
>individual lists) but not sure where are files for
>domian.tld/mailman/listinfo located.

The listinfo overview page is built on the fly by
Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py. The admin(db) pages are built the same way by
Mailman/Cgi/admin(db).py.

The "best" way to add css or similar things to these pages is to modify
the Format() method of the Document() class in Mailman/htmlformat.py.

If you really want to add, subtract or rearrange things on these pages,
you have to modify the Mailman/Cgi/* modules that generate them.