[Mailman-Users] about receiving

Jaione Arrieta jaionea at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 20:09:20 CEST 2008

I have a question, I´m the administrator of the list (so I can make the
changes) but I´m also a register user and when I received any message from
the list as an user (as everybody does) and I answer the mail to the list,
the response arrives to the list (I can see it in the archives) but I don´t
receive it myself as an user, and I want to receive it, so how can I change
that?
I have my individual account set as to receive the mails I sent, but for
some reason I need to find out, I don´t receive the answers I reply to the
list
Please some one help me out...

Thank you
Jaione