[Mailman-Users] changes at aol

Robert Braver rbraver at ohww.norman.ok.us
Sat Aug 9 19:16:35 CEST 2008

On Saturday, August 9, 2008, 11:24:42 AM, Rick Pasotto wrote:

RP> What exactly is this telling me? Does mailman or exim need to be changed
RP> or do I need to do something?

Follow the links for more information that are provided.  It's
pretty clear.

You don't really have to do anything.  The spam reports are moving
to the standardized ARF format, and we will no longer have the
choice to continue receiving AOL FBL reports in the format you (and
I) are receiving them in now.

While the ARF format allows for the inclusion of the entire message
that is the subject of the complaint, AOL will be redacting the
message.

This means you will have to track down the individual message by
the Message ID in order to identify the email address of the
specific recipient.

--
Best regards,
 Robert Braver