[Mailman-Users] Editing Subscriber Options page html and viewing/checking the results

Rachel Mawhood rachel at longitude0.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 21:01:08 CEST 2008

This question is about editing the html on the Subscriber Options
page.  I have begun editing this to give it the same "look and feel"
as the rest of the client's web site (as I have already done for the
public information page).  Is there somewhere, a URL where I can (as
Admin) can view the changes I have made in my browser, please?

We haven't sent out the first "welcome" message yet, so I don't have
a Mailman-generated password, only the Admin one.

Thank you.
Rachel