[Mailman-Users] Web Interface tags in email

Knabe, Troy knabe at 4j.lane.edu
Mon Aug 4 19:12:34 CEST 2008

We have written a custom web application that authenticates against our ldap directory so staff can manage their own lists, without all of the robustness of the mailman web interface.  By default both list and administrative emails have links to the web interface.  Where do I need to go about changing that to include the link to our other web server.

As a side note, I still have and want the full mailman for my administration, so I don't want to just change the web host setting as I believe that will render it unusable.

Thanks
-Troy