[Mailman-Users] installing mailman and sendmail

Shams Fantar sfantar at snurf.info
Wed Apr 30 19:33:09 CEST 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> > What's in sendmail's logs for the message to the Mailman list?

Nothing in syslog, mail.log and in /var/log/mailman about sending mails
on the created list/the problem.

> > Is Mailman running?

Yes.

> > Are the messages getting to Mailman's qfiles/in/ queue?
> >
> > See
> > <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.078.htp>.

I tried the solutions of the page, but no solution works.

=> grep mailman /etc/aliases
sce-project:              "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post sce-project"
sce-project-admin:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin sce-project"
sce-project-bounces:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman bounces
sce-project"
sce-project-confirm:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman confirm
sce-project"
sce-project-join:         "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman join sce-project"
sce-project-leave:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman leave sce-project"
sce-project-owner:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner sce-project"
sce-project-request:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request
sce-project"
sce-project-subscribe:    "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe
sce-project"
sce-project-unsubscribe:  "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe
sce-project"

- --
Shams Fantar (Website : http://snurf.info)
My public GPG Key : http://snurf.info/sfantar.gpg
« A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. »